Sunday, January 24, 2010

Very First Blog Post Ever

Salvadore Dali, Artist: Thera Sanchez

This is my very first blog ever, as Monica is very experienced with all this. I am learning as I go. I am very proud to post this oil pastel that was created by my 15 year old daughter, Thera, for her art class. Of course needs to be shared with all, as she is a wonderful artist that has given me many wonderful paintings and projects that are displayed through out our home. This is extra special as she snuck this home for me to preview before her art show. I am always excited to see her new works.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. First, the oil pastel is AMAZING! Please pass along to the ever so talented Thera, she gets it from her Aunta Wonka! ha!

    Seconds, congrats on your first post lil sister!
    xoxoxo
    monica

    ReplyDelete