Monday, January 25, 2010

Vintage Dresses

70's Vintage Print Dress

80's Vintage Black Dress with Sheer Sleeves

The model in these photos is my 13 year old daughter, Anais (ana~es), who looks like she was born to wear these. She shares my love of vintage clothing and design. She is a very old soul with the most unique personality.
These are two of several vintage dresses that I purchased a few years ago. And as the times have changed for us all, so has my career. Picture #1 is a vintage dress that I purchased from Etsy for office attire. Picture #2 is a dress that I purchased to wear to my first Furniture Design Trade Show, came all the way from Australia.
These dresses and more will be for sale shortly in our Etsy store. Please check for availability.
Have a wonderful week!
melisa

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your etys listings!! Hey, I tagged with a blogging award....just look at today's post on my blog to see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! Your daughter is stunning, definitely a model in the making!

    ReplyDelete